- Use your bed for sleeping, nighttime reading, and sex. Nothing else!
- If you find yourself waking up often in the middle of the night, it might be from hunger. Try eating a little bit of protein before going to bed.
- Give yourself some decompression time before going to bed -- turn off the TV, step away from the Internet, turn off the music.
- If you exercise in the evenings, be sure you finish at least three hours before going to bed.
- Follow a similar nighttime ritual each night.
- Don't go to bed angry -- kiss your loved ones good night.
There is nothing more fabulous than getting out of bed in the morning fully energized to face the day, confident you can take on the world -- take the steps you can to make that happen!