You know what, puppy day is important because, unfailingly, every day, I make Wendy happy. Here are the things that I do.
- Every morning, I joyously greet her.
- When I feel like doing something silly, I do.
- When I’m tired, I sleep.
- I can be content just sitting next to her.
- When I’m hungry I eat, when I’m not I don’t.
- I always drink water before we go for a walk.
I’m just thinking, if people did these things, they would probably be much happier.
I probably also do some things that make Wendy less happy, like I don’t think she likes picking up my poop or when I bark for no reason, but heck, no one is perfect, right?