Hi, It’s Pepper. Today is my day, so I think that means Wendy and Matt need to do everything I want. I deserve it because, frankly, I am fabulous, everyone thinks so, just ask around. Ok, sometimes I misbehave, but not very often. Today I want to tell you about my friend Harry. I have a friend Sadie, too, but we will talk about her another day.
Harry gets a little bit nervous and anxious sometimes. When we are just hanging out, I keep an eye out and let him know if any dangerous strangers are coming by. When they do, I go over and tell him and then I stand shoulder to shoulder with him (well really it’s my shoulder to his knees). And then we bark our heads off.
Here are some things about my friendship with Harry:
- We always greet each other joyously - he's a little less emotive than I am, but I know he is just as happy to see me as I am to see him.
- We respect each other's quirkiness.
- We trust each other - if Harry goes to sniff something, I totally trust that it is worth sniffing and I do the same.
- We don't judge each other - if Harry wants to bark at something, I don't judge him, and I often support him by joining in.
- We are loyal to each other - even after I was away for an entire summer, we were still best friends.
We say goodbye at the end of a visit, well usually unless I am really hungry.